Medical Representative : (Bangkok, UPC area)
VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243817
Focus in Bangkok area, Up-country area. Experienced salesman competent to maintain and service existing Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), customer and develop new business where opportunities occur. May also handle a heavy and demanding workload where the product may be highly specialized or the sales target is relatively high. Deals with daily sales activity independently and refers only non-routine problems to the Supervisor.
The primary objectives for this role include but are not limited to the following
- Demonstrated success in effective engagement selling skills in a business-to-business and/ or health care administrator environment.
- Applied hospital negotiations and contracting experience in similar sales environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines; ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a sales environment.
- Thorough understanding of the hierarchy of hospital departments such as OBGYN, Pediatrics, Nurseries and Nurses.
- Ability to work effectively with Doctors, Nurses, Dietitians and Purchasing Agents.
- Proven relationship-building skills with key decision makers and key opinion leaders in the health care field.
- Effective time management, planning and administrative skills discipline.
- Participate in professional and industry conventions, seminars and other educational events to support the achievement of business objectives.
- The desire to be self-motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long term goals.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science Program in Nutrition, Nursing or related filed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience selling into and/or working in a hospital and clinics.
- Sales experience calling on Health Care Professionals (specifically pediatricians, OBGYN, GI, ICU and Surgeon) is strongly preferred.
- Must be confident discussing issues with doctors and nurses
- Pharmaceutical Sales and/or Medical Device Sales experience is a plus.
- Extensive computer skills and e-detailing is a plus.
Human Resources Department
Valor Health Co., Ltd.
2/22 Iyara Tower, 10th Fl. Chan Rd., Tungwatdon, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Telephone 02-678-5150 , 083-749-6556
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
About VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
Strategy is about making choices, trade-offs;
it's about deliberately choosing to be different"