Ranelagh Pte Ltd
Ranelagh, the top digital health startup in South East Asia, is looking for talented professionals to replicate in Thailand the success it has in Indonesia where its platform Alodokter is attracting more than 7 million unique visitors a month.
We provide health information to internet users as well as innovative tools to interact with doctors. The company is lead by a former Lazada top executive and is backed by Tier-1 international investors.
Alodokter has been ranked among the top 20 most promising startups in the world by Forbes.
Join us and participate in an exciting adventure to help millions of Thais make better health decisions!
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001166815
We are looking for a Medical Editor to help us expand our reach to Thai users and replicate the success we have in Indonesia. In this position you will be working with a team of 5 journalists to write high quality medical content and you will be in charge of ensuring the medical accuracy of the website by:
- Making sure the articles published in the website are always medically accurate and easy to understand by our readers
- Participating in the selection of medical sources
- Participating in the adaptation of the content for a wide Thai public
- Supervising the medical accuracy and the quality of the content posted in the website
As Medical Editor, you will have the opportunity to reach millions of people every month and help them take better decision regarding their health.
Who we are looking for:
- Education: Degree in medicine. Degree in public health is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience. Experience in copywriting or editing medical content is a plus
- Medical knowledge: Excellent
- Thai: Excellent writing skills
- English: Perfectly fluent in reading scientific papers, good writing and communication skills
- Soft skills: Organized, detail-oriented and patient
What we offer:
- Join the #1 digital health company in South East Asia
- Make Thailand healthier by giving accurate health information to millions of patients
- Central location
- Office working hours - Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day
- Attractive salary
- Medical Health Group and Dental care
- Vocation Leave 14 days
- Fruit for Snack