Medical Device - Product Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224554
Leading Global Healthcare Company
A front runner in the industry, our client is a healthcare organization renowned for their constant innovation and expertise in continually pursues breakthrough technologies through its own research, collaborations, and partnerships around the world. They are on the hunt for an analytical and results-oriented Product Manager to be the right hand man of their Business Unit Director helming business activities to develop a sustainable pipeline in Thailand. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in product management role, with an excellent knowledge of Thailand’s healthcare sector.
- Initiate marketing strategies and plans for the assigned products and ensure the implementation in line with corporate strategy and guideline
- Execute and monitor the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Ensure alignment of marketing activities within each sales territory with corporate marketing plan
- Train and coach sales representatives on products knowledge and presentation skills
- Manage and control the allocated marketing budget ensuring that promotional expenses are within agreed limit and spent effectively
- To facilitate to ensure maximize sales of the product portfolio within the team
- Responsible for developing sales representative marketing action plan
- To provide appropriate sales forecasts of products under responsibility to the logistic function on the routine basis ensuring effective inventory control
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Sciences or related field
- minimum 3 year of experience as Product Manager is preferred
- Competent in critical thinking, recording and analyzing data
- Very good in presentation and communication skills
- Work constructively and collaboratively, a good team leader
- Active and self-learning with positive attitude
- Fluent in English skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.