Medical Assistance Coordinator (ยินดีรับน้องจบใหม่)
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246640
Employer Ref. UPDATE
Essential Job Functions:
- All day to day coordination with client, business partners and providers
- Handling all medical assistance cases including medical evacuation, medical monitoring, case management and cost containment
- Handling all incoming calls from customers and service providers
- Supporting healthcare team to handling call after their working hour
- Preparing daily report to manager
- Perform other duties and special assignments as required
Key Working Relationships:
This position communicates with both internal and external customers. The position must deal professionally and effectively with all of AGA Clients, our Contractor, all other Departments, and the public.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- Age between 22-30 years
- 1 year work experience in customer service and in related field, knowledge of medical will be advantage.
- Able to work on day and night shift including weekend and public holiday
- Excellent of English
- Required computer skill: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Good Teamwork Skill
Working Hours : 40 hrs. per week
Working Days : Shift
Location : Head office
7th Floor, City Link Tower, 1091/335 Soi Petchburi 35,
New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan,
Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
About AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.