AstraZeneca (Thailand) Limited
AstraZeneca pharmaceuticals, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, welcomes you to be a part of our vision to research and develop new medical advances to enhance the quality of life around the world. If you are interested in joining our leading pharmaceutical team at AstraZeneca, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226949
Department: Medical Affairs
Report to: Associate Medical Director
- Build, enhance and maintain the engagement with scientific leaders (OLs).
- Develop or initiate scientific programs to explore unmet medical needs in priority disease area(s)
- To establish AstraZeneca as a scientific leader through proactive, updated and effective Medical input
- Provide medical input into the Life Cycle Management of priority brands and TAs to meet unmet medical needs
- Governance and ensuring overall adherence to processes and regulation [include but not limit to patient safety, clinical trials, promotional activities and etc.]
- Continuously demonstrate development of scientific expertise in disease area(s) of company focus
- Qualified Doctoris preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience of Medical Affairs function within a pharmaceutical industry
- At least 1 year in cardiovascular and/or metabolic therapeutic area.
- Extensive experience in relationship and stakeholder management
- Understanding of multiple aspects within Medical Affairs
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments
- Excellent Communication and presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent Scientific knowledge
- Ability to develop Strategic Partnerships
Interested candidates are able to submit your application and CV to
Human Resources Department,
AstraZeneca (Thailand) Ltd.
19th floor , Asia Centre Building,173/20 ,South Sathorn Rd.
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok ,10120 ,Thailand