Media Planning Manager (สำหรับผู้ที่มี Google AdWords Certification เท่านั้น)
Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236796
** จะพิจารณาใบสมัครเฉพาะผู้ที่เข้าร่วมโครงการ Google Ignite และสอบได้ใบรับรอง Google AdWords (ใบรับรองต้องไม่หมดอายุ) เท่านั้น **
Job Description | รายละเอียดงาน
The Manager is the main day to day contact with the client, keeps all day to day work on track, managing deadlines and ensuring deliverables are being met. The Manager is a key point of contact for client and internal account requests and should be able to address questions and concerns regarding account specifics. The Manager manages the account budgets and analysis media delivery on a holistic level. Manager, will guide Supervisor and Executive to ensure quality control and client service.
The Manager should understand OMD Vision and contribute by way of bringing ‘The Third’ to life and participating in wider cross team initiates to strengthen happiness and harmony.
Responsibilities | หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ
- Work with the client and account team to understand a client’s business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaise with the creative agency team, clients, and consumers to develop media strategies and campaign
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviours, and media habits
- Present proposals, with media and cost schedule to clients
- Prepare and present media budget to clients
- Ensure to achieve CPRP as agreed with clients
- Assess the effectiveness of campaign, results/responses to media placements
- Day to day manage media plan and budget, execute details
- Involve in new business pitches as and when appropriate.
- Supervise and coach Media Planner
Requirements | คุณสมบัติ
- 5-6 years of media planning experience
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Knowledge of planning tools, ACNielsen
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Understand the concepts of reach, frequency, frequency management and ROI
- Proficient in English
- Possess of confidence, ability to cope with pressure, and effective organizational abilities
- Able to work well with team; function as a leader, and work independently
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Optimum Media Direction (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
OMD Worldwide is the leading global media communications agency, with more than 10,000 employees across 100 countries serving the world’s highest profile brands. OMD provides a range of services globally including communications strategy, media planning and buying, digital execution, content creation, entertainment marketing, sponsorship and brand analytics. OMD is recognized for its global footprint, strategic integration and creative innovation. It has been acknowledged as Most Creative Media Agency by The Gunn Report for Media for an unprecedented eight consecutive times; Adweek Global Media Agency of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013; and 2002, 2005, 2009 and 2011 Media Agency of the Year by Advertising Age.