Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading media intelligence company, providing over 6,000 clients with insightful information 24/7/365. Isentia has more than 1,200 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 10,000 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month.
Isentia’s talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provide the tools that allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
To address its growth needs, Isentia is looking for a talented, aggressive, and results-oriented individual who seeks a stable and fulfilling career with a multi-national company. Submit your application now if this description fits you and be part of a growing industry leader.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.isentia.com
Media Assistant, Print Media (Night Shift)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219285
- Categorize the news/article in newspaper and magazine by its content and upload to in house software
- Translate Thai headline into English
- Monitor related news for respective clients from all newspaper
- High school, Vocational certificate or Bachelor degree in any field
- Able to translate Thai news headline into English will be advantaged
- Able to work under pressure to meet the timeline and can start working on 03.00 a.m.
- Good at self-management and team player
- No experience needed (training is provided, new graduates are welcome)
A highly competitive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Applicants with the right spirit are invited to e-mail full resumes, cover letter, recent photograph, and expected salary via APPLY NOW