Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd./ลา ครูเซ แมนูแฟคเจอริ่ง (ไทยแลนด์)
Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand)., Co.Ltd is the subsidiaries of Le Creuset group in Switzerland which well -known of cookware ,tableware, kitchenware product that has recently expand the new modern with high technologies stoneware factory in Thailand ( Located in SAHAPHAT Industrial Park : Lamphun) .
Due to rapid business expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber staff to join our team to fulfill our growth and business expansion. The details of vacant positions are shown as below.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228576
- Responsible for equipment design, purchase, commission and continues to set-up equipment/process and maintenance for the Stoneware manufacturing facility in Lamphun.
- Organize the manufacturing process in terms of flow and equipment to maximize efficiency using lean manufacturing or similar.
- Implementing maintenance activity both of document and execution.
- Implementing energy conservation program and Productivity.
- Having Specific knowledge of programming CNC’s using Siemen’s 7 version or like, Robot programming.
- Has worked in an environment where advanced forming equipment like high pressure casting, Iso-static, automated cup lines and automated drain casting have been used.
- Has worked with European equipment suppliers on projects possible visited their sites
- Understands ISO 9000/14000/18000 requirements
- Sets equipment in such a way to maintain a safe environment for employees and is neat and organized based on the 5S’s standards.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Male age between 25-35 years and living in Northern of Thailand is advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronic / Mechanical .
- Experienced engineering with knowledge of ceramic forming equipment, kilns, glazing etc of a ceramics house wares manufacturing business.
- Having Specific knowledge of programming CNC’s using Siemen’s 7 version or like, Robot programming is advantage.
- Supply chain and Productivity knowledge is advantage.
- Process development and plant layout
- Quality systems.
- Would like a Certified/: Licensed Engineer, PRE or Senior PRE.
- Fluent English (compulsory)
- maintenance practice
- Experience in Energy conservation program.
- Experience in ceramics plant processes and equipment implementation for a start-up or expansion.
- Team management.
- MS office, Auto CAD or Solid works CAD design.