Mechanical Equipment Engineer (Ref.2016-13135)
Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257211
Employer Ref. update*
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with the certified Mechanical Engineering License
- Minimum 2 years applicable and demonstrable experience working of Rotating, Package Equipment, Material Handling Equipment for Process Plant Project [Refinery/ Chemical / Petrochemical/ Power / Oil & Gas]
- Working knowledge of recognised industry codes and standards e.g. ANSI, ASME, ISO, API, BS etc
- Experiences of Equipment selections, specifications, requisitions, technical bids evaluation and Supplier document reviews etc in Engineering firms, Equipment Manufactures including an operation and maintenance of Process plant Equipment
- Work hard, Well organized, Proactive, High leadership, Team work attitude and Problem solving in a timely manner
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do and a desire to win
- Possess a good interpersonal skills with Excellent English communication
Location: based H.O., Sriracha, Chonburi and Bangkok
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Interested candidates should submit a recent photograph, resume qualifications, and expected salary to below address or visit www.find.amecfw.com to Apply Online.
Tel: +66(0) 3834 4300 Fax: +66(0) 3834 4344
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
About Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors. With pro-forma 2014 annualised scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 people in more than 50 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets. Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.