Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224531
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
Required for our Bangkok office
- Assist in the analysis of information, computations, and production for the designs of air conditioning and ventilation system for buildings and factory.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals, and other documentation
- Perform tasks associated with site inspections and reporting
- Produce designs, documentation reports, proposals, and specifications and cost estimate to meet client requirements for reasonable complexity projects
- Contribute to project planning
The successful applicants will possess
- An associated or professional mechanical engineer level
- 2 - 15 years experiences in the designs of air conditioning and ventilation system
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team and independently as required
- Ability to mentor and guide less senior engineers
- Willingness to work Internationally for periods of time, as necessary
- Good English verbal and written communication and report writing skills
At least 1 year HVAC and mechanical design experience with a consulting engineering company will be an advantage
Why candidates consider Aurecon as an employer of choice ?
- 5 working day per week
- Group Insurance ( including dental program)
- Health Insurance for both spouse and children
- Performance bonus
- Provident fund
- Reward and Recognition
- Education program
- Global Knowledge Sharing / Training development program (including Oversea)
- Social Club and Sporting activities
Aurecon offers competitive benefits packages and potential for growth in a successful global company.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume in English (preferred) to:
Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd
No.9 Pakin Building, 11th Floor, Unit 1101
Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02 333 3222 Fax : 02 333 3233
For more information on Aurecon please visit our website at
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
We are thought leaders across a diverse range of specialisations, and encourage innovative thinking and ideas.
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Then Aurecon is the place to be. As a forward thinking company, we continually focus on fulfilling our people's career aspirations. That's why we're one of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced multi-disciplinary consulting engineering practices with 7,500 staff globally and 220 in Bangkok an office network extending across 28 countries in Asia Pacific and Africa. Due to unprecedented growth in our Bangkok office, we're looking for staff to join our Bangkok team.