Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225198
- Design work for basic design,detail design,install and test mechanical.
- Cost estimation,bidding preparation and procurement work.
- Project Management for planning,control Budget, schedule, work quality and safety.
- Site Construction control.
- Report work progress to superior.
- Project feasibility study and energy saving study.
- Bachelor Degree , Faculty of Mechanical engineering
- Male , Thai Nationality , age not over 25 years old
- Experiences 3 years in Engineering design , Project management and Site Construction.
- Able to work up-country
- Good command in English and Computer skill (MS.Office)
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd.
487/1 Si Ayutthaya Building, Si Ayutthaya Road,
Khwaeng Thanon Phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
Tel 0-2-462-6331-3 ต่อ 298
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ajinomoto Group of Companies, one of the world leading companies, manufacture and distribute the top standardized consumers and industrial products through global quality management system provided GMP, HACCP and ISO 9002 Certificate. In 1960, Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd. was established as the first overseas subsidiary of Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan to produce AJI-NO-MOTO. In the past more than 50 years, the company has gone through immense diversification with the establishment of 20 affiliated companies with over 5,000 staff manufacturing various products, namely MSG, Coffee products, Instant noodles, Frozen foods, Beverages, L-Lysine, Packaging materials, etc.
In response to strengthen our rapid business growth, we are urgently seeking high suitable professionals to join our team in the following position.