Mechanical & Electrical Engineer - High Rise Building
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235775
Job Description :
- Being responsible for the planning, organization and performance of the construction process, and ensuring that projects are completed within timeline and budget constraints while maintaining quality.
- To manage resources for all construction processes.
- Planning and monitoring all aspects of the construction process, and working with contractors, engineers, architects, consultants and vendors.
- Determining the scheduling of different phases of projects based on set deadlines.
- Advising the project development team regarding financial controls and ensuring the quality of projects.
- Monitoring worker productivity and compliance with building and safety activities.
- Controlling and monitoring the material.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male 35 -45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Sanitary engineer.
- Working experience minimum 5 years in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Interpersonal Skill to lead and coordinate with all parties involved.
- Be part of Working team as leading & supporting roles.
- Computer literate of Microsoft, AutoCAD, and PROJECT.
- English Proficiency is required.
Contact: 02-613-1363 #402