Mechanical Design Engineer
Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254827
- Designing, installing, testing, commissioning and inspecting all mechanical works (Production lines and associated equipment, HVAC equipment, ducting, pump, boiler, water tank, etc.)
- Contact and deal with suppliers and/or contractors and manage them to work under requirements and procedures.
- Completion of various construction projects. This may include building construction, machine installation and commissioning.
- Prepare master and detailed schedules, approve drawing.
- Assist in suppliers and subcontractor recruitment and performance review/evaluation.
- Provide materials list and shop drawing for approval, suppliers and sub-contractors cost comparing.
- Review drawing and supervise all construction activities on site. Prepare materials, equipment, and manpower on site. Prepare schedule of work.
- Coordinate with site inspectors to follow project progress/status to meet schedule, safety and quality standards.
- Coordinate with related departments until project is successfully delivered.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related responsibilities.
- High skills with Mechanical drawing. AutoCad, SolidWorks is a must
- Electrical, controls, PLC knowledge would be an advantaged, but not a requisition for the position
- High skills in MS Excel, Word, Power point, MS project
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work well with other departments, willing to learn, proactive approach to business and problem resolution.
- Willing to work in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) area.
- Willing to perform OT and night shift when assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send your English resume stating working experience, as well as current salary, and expected salary via APPLY NOW
64/206 M.4 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate Soi 14 T.Pluakdang A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
For more information, please visit our website at www.jellybelly.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
About Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
Jelly Belly, the bean of choice for all those with the most discerning taste, and made in 50 amazing and tasty flavors from America, has expanded their business to Thailand in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong). We are providing the following job opportunity for the qualified candidate:
We’ll offer a competitive compensation to qualified candidate such as 5 days work/week, group insurance for health & dental cover employee and family members, 10% contribution for provident fund, free meal, perfect attendance allowance, shuttle van, uniforms, etc.