MECHANICAL DESIGN AND ESTIMATION ENGINEER (CONSTRUCTION)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255862
Employer Ref. 426DB
Salary: 18,000 – 30,000 Baht/month
Our client is a design construction service provider. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Mechanical Design and Estimation Engineer.
- Handling all matters of mechanical design and development including HVAC, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing and fire protection systems.
- Dealing with all on site mechanical work.
- Controlling quotations of projects and team.
- Preparing schedule for mechanical work.
- Coordinating with internal electrical teams.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, 24 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and/or factory mechanical design and estimation.
- Possessing an engineering license of level 1 will be an advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Excel and AutoCAD).
- Good command of English.
- At least2 years of experience in design and estimation department, building construction or designing mechanical systems.
Qualified Thai nationals and foreigners please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.