Mechanical Design And Estimation(HVAC) (Staff / Manager)
CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212238
- This position is the person responsible for mechanical design and estimation department in our company.
- The role is to control design and quotation of factory mechanical system such as HVAC, plumbing, steam, fire protection and air compressor system
Manager : 65,000THB (Depend on experience)
Staff : 34,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working day/time Mon-Sat / 8:30-17:30
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year,
- Social security, Medical Insurance
* Working place: Sathorn, Bangkok
Required Experience/Skills Detail
- Thai nationality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and
- Design experience in factory would be advantageous.
- New graduates or experience in the building construction and design industry.
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and or factory mechanical design and estimation.
- A minimum of 10 year's experience in the building construction and or design of
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in the design and estimation department.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and or factory mechanical design and estimation.
- Have the ability to lead own team.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in 2006, CareerLink is one of most successful recruitment agencies managed by Japanese, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services. Now we have companies in Japan, Thailand & Vietnam.
To fully ascertain and understand client’s requirements and match them up with the most suitable candidate. CareerLink Asia is always committed to finding the best candidate – of benefit both to the company and the employee making the career choice.
For more information, please visit https://www.CareerLink.co.th