PM Group Company Limited
Khun Prayudh Mahagitsiri, one of Thailand’s eminent industrialists who had pioneered many ‘first-in-Thailand’ projects, established various companies under the umbrella of PM Group with a vision to develop first class businesses to support and complement the growth of Thailand in the global economy as well as to help position the Kingdom of Thailand as the leading exporter of state-of-the-art industrial products.
Employing cutting edge technologies and with the support of world-class partners, Khun Prayudh has pioneered and launched four key businesses as detailed below:
- Established Instant Coffee production plant in Thailand in joint venture with Global consumer products powerhouse Nestle S.A. under their world famous brand name – Nescafe.
- Established the first BOPP Film plant in Thailand which, at that time, was the largest facility at a single location in the world! The plant produces plastic flexible packaging for consumer products such as potato chips, instant noodles, chocolates, candies and industrial tapes.
- Established the first and only cold-rolled stainless steel plant in Thailand with the support of world class steel companies such as Ugine S.A. , Arcelor, Nippon Steel, and Kawasaki Steel from Japan and Posco Steel from Korea.
- Established the first copper smelter in Thailand with technology from Codelco of Chile producing copper anodes used in the production of electrical wires, copper tubes and electrical components.
- Established property development business and developed golf courses, hotels, residential properties, condominiums and offices. The company owns many land banks at prime locations in Bangkok and other provinces.
- With the firm foundation built by Khun Prayudh and the commitment and dedication of the second generation Mahagitsiris, along with an experienced management team with strong global alliances, the company is poised to launch into its next phase of growth.
MD. position in F&B Business
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220652
MD. position in F&B Business
Plan and manage operations of the Food and Beverage departments to achieve customer (guest, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
Position is responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Food & Beverage operations in the front and back of the house. Develops and recommends the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans. The major areas of responsibility/management include: Catering Operations, Kitchen, Restaurant(s), Room Service and Lounge(s). Participate in total hotel management as a member of the Hotel Executive Committee.
Manage the human resources within the division. Direct and oversee recruitment and development of employees; hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and terminate, as appropriate.
Develop, recommend, implement and manage the division's annual budget, business/marketing plan, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
Implement and manage all company programs (company/franchise) to ensure compliance with the SOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in-house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the food and beverage areas and equipment to protect the asset, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
Resolve the customer complaints, as appropriate, to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
Execute and promote accident prevention programs to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence.
Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Travel is required to all areas as needed for purposes of corporate assistance, training, or Task Force meetings.
Flexible hours/days required.
Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food & beverage/hospitality profession. This includes the knowledge required for management of people, complex problems and food and beverage management. Must have a some culinary training and/or experience in a fine dining establishment.
Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities.
Must possess highly developed communication skills to negotiate, convince, sell and influence other managerial personnel, hotel guest(s), and/or corporate clients.
Must have excellent vision for administrative responsibilities (i.e., forecast, purchase orders, budget review and invoice approval).
Must be literate for written, requires excellent reading and writing abilities.
Excellent communicate in English.
10 years or over of employment in a related position in Food and beverage (s)