Silpakorn University International College
With the ever increasing role of Globalization in today’s society, Silpakorn University established the International College in 2003 to offer high quality programs conducted in English. SUIC believes that each academic program should be specifically designed to give students the appropriate professional skills that are necessary to cope with the dynamic employment demands of modern day society and thereby increasing students’ opportunities of success upon graduation
Vatel International Business School
For 35 years, Vatel International Business School Hotel & Tourism Management has been training future operational managers and senior executives in the Hospitality and Tourism fields. Taking up the challenges of the international hospitality industry and transmitting the same knowledge throughout the world: Vatel is present in 35 schools on four continents, with over 7,000 students and 29,000 alumni, making a unified and global network of higher education specialized in international hotel management. Today, Vatel Group is the 1st Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
MBA Hotel & Tourism Lecturer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001237218
- To teach Hotel and Tourism Management courses on an International Double Degree MBA Program in Hotel & Tourism Management
- Conduct original research in areas of specialization
- Provide thesis supervision
- PhD Holder in Hospitality and Tourism
- Experience of Hospitality teaching at a University level
- Hospitality and tourism industry work experience
Please submit your resume including picture, stating your present salary via "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.