Material Quality Engineer
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245741
- Source and provide the necessary measuring/inspection tools for Material Quality Inspector
- Responsible for improving the processes of Material Quality Section
- Follow up and Monitor to meet financial requirements within the Quality Department.
- Manage and secure to meet targets of KPIs for Quality Department (FTT & Product Audit -Material)
- Planning and implementation programs for improve material quality
- Interface with Volvo Group regarding Material Quality matters
- Ensuring the competence of the operator to perform quality process
- Support new Project
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Material Quality System in Automotive or related field at Least 2 years
- Good knowledge of Quality Techniques and Tools
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication skill
- Able and flexible to travel upcountry and abroad
- Good in MS offices (especially Words, PowerPoint and Excel)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume in English with photo,indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary and transcript to:
Volvo Group of Companies
Human Resources Section
35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in eight product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Group Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group IPS and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.