Material planning Manager/ผู้จัดการแผนกวางแผนวัตถุดิบ
Nanyang Knitting Factory Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243288
- Plan and track materials requirement of local and overseas raw materials.
- Control and monitor local and overseas raw materials inventory.
- Prepare monthly material reports as required.
- Provide corrective problem solving if actual material received less than, significant higher than, delay from plan.
Skills and Specifications:
- Inventory Control : Monitor the material planning and scheduling and supplier shipment release for each supplier based on calculation of safty stock, leadtime. Continue improve material planning and inventory to achieve company target.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistic, Industrial Engineer or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in materials planning.
- Computerliterate i.e. MS Office, etc.
- ERP and MRP knowledge
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nanyang Knitting Factory Co., Ltd.
About Nanyang Knitting Factory Co., Ltd.