MATERIAL PLANNING ANALYST 2 POSITIONS
Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239911
Overall review of material availability to open sales order and support product to be build and shipped on time. Matching sales order vs forecast to define potential material impact of forecast variance. System detection to make sure material forecasting system is operated accurately and on time. Material planning simulation analysis and tune up with production scheduler to complete production plan.
- Comparing sales order vs forecast to identify forecast variance
- Overall review potential material shortage and product delivery capability base on forecast variance
- System monitoring to ensure material forecasting system is operate accurately and on time
- Estimate expedite cost for commercial sale order project outside forecast
- Work collaboratively with demand planning team on operation concern to meet sales order request
- Monitoring material readiness to forecast updating and control material forecast and
- Material simulation to define most material availability to production plan
- Coordinates with internal and external customers in order to ensure effective Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and take necessary actions to ensure material delivery as per MRP
- Provide material critical list to purchaser to follow up po and supplier delivery on time
- Matching part availability with product sales order to maximize product and quantity can be produced without material problem (Internal & External)
- Cooperate with production scheduler of each product and fine tube to determine most effectiveness of production planning sequence to complete output and deliver product to customer on time
- Flexibility to react with unforeseen issue that cause production line stop. Re-simulate material program to provide alternative model can be produced to maximize productivity
- Providing a guide line for purchaser to focus into critical components that should be improved in term of supply consistency
- Regular reporting of forecast accuracy, material readiness performance and potential sales order to be delivered on time base on material availability
- Maintain material planning procedure and regular audit to ensure system and discipline are well performed
- Historical demand analysis, ABC analysis of products and material variation and determine suitable strategic inventory to support production plan
- Supporting supply chain activities to comply with material readiness, on time delivery, inventory and cost
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Information Technology, Statistic, Industrial Engineer, supply chain, logistics or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in material planning, production planning, purchasing and inventory control.
- Experience in working for an English speaking in multinational organisation
- Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirement Planning) systems or similar.
- Strong IT system knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Able to communicate in English (written and verbal) and Thai
- ERP, MRP System capability in JD Edward, Oracle or SAP
- Understanding of purchasing parameters to define right planning work
- Material & production planning skill in manufacturing environment
If you wish to join the team, send application with full resume indicating qualifications and working experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Amata City Industrial Estates
Tel: 038 - 640400 , 038-640411 , 038 -640408 Fax : 038-640400
(The candidates who applied on our company website, will be more preferable)
About Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Fisher & Paykel is a multi-national company and one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers. Fisher & Paykel was established in New Zealand since 1934 with an annual turnover of $1.4 billion New Zealand dollars. The company expects to make economies of scale amounting to 10 million to 15 million New Zealand dollars, annually, by moving to Thailand. The Company currently employs 4,000 employees, worldwide. Fisher & Paykel Appliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd is newly established company under BOI, which has located a new factory site in Amata City industrial Estate in Rayong province.
We are looking for the high potential candidates joining us on the new challenges of progressive expansion of the site.
Only Short List Candidates would be considered for interview.
Jobs are available in the following fields