Material Planner Supervisor
Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244548
To schedule, co-ordinate and purchase assigned Materials using for Brand’s production/manufacturing to ensure smooth production process
- Issue purchase order of responsible materials and follow up for on-time delivery to ensure uninterrupted production lines
- Control responsible inventory level according to company’s policy/ target
- Co-ordinate & follow up with supplier(s), development personnel for responsible materials to ensure that new and/or new version of materials can be delivered on time.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure quality of supplied materials conforming to our standard
- Issue Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR) to non-conforming Materials, and follow up the reply in due date.
- Co-ordinate & follow up with QA and Supplier(s) to solve non-conformities of responsible Materials, in order to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Prevent, minimize and solve inventory problems regarding old Aging, Obsolete, Provision, Write-off and Out-of-Stock
- Update suppliers’ performance
- Issue a returned PO and follow up a credit note from the supplier to match with rejected material values.
- Inform warehouse staff to handle the obsolete materials properly to prevent the mis-use problem.
- Ensure that concerned Procedures and Instructions are being followed and carried out properly
- Update Assistant Manager-Planning all concerned material status at all time.
- Follow company regulations and all implemented standard system
- Male/Female, Age 25 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Food Science/Technology or related field
- At least 2 years experience in Planning or Purchasing field (Food Factory)
- Experience with SAP material master and structure is required
- Practical experience in MRP II or ERP System
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill in English
- Good negotiation Skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work at Laem Chabang Industrial Estate, Chonburi
Laem Chabang Industrial Estate
38/6 Moo 5 Tumbol Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-490400-5 #2417 Fax: 038-490407
"All application are most welcome by sending an email with attached MS Word file,
welcome for "Apply Now" button"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd.
The leading company in manufacturing and marketing of all natural health food supplements.