Wema Environmental Technologies Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229325
Responsible for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) at the THAI site including but not limited to; Analysing customer demands and forecasting both purchasing and production, inventory planning, ERP/MRP parameter tuning and support and be backup for issuing manufacturing orders.
- Develop and use methods for analyzing metrics to support strategic capacity and purchase planning.
Fine-tune MRP parameters in the ERP system and use the output. Challenge the output and run scenarios to avoid stock shortage or capacity issues.
- Actively interact with global customer order management and supply chain functions. Facilitate and
Support interaction between local purchasing, production and shipping. Provide to and train other functions business intelligence reports. Be an active participant in continuous improvement / TEOA activities.
- Provide business intelligence based on available systems & data to support decision making.
Understand supply, demand and forecast to ensure on request shipment to customer with a low use of premium freight. Monitor and provide data relating to inventory cost, delivery cost and stock levels.
- Ensure correct forecasting by working closely with the Buyer function
- Establish and maintain tools for demand and production forecasting and use these in cooperation with both supply chain and production planning functions.
- Interacts with COM to predict and forecast on demand changes.
- Ensure correct safety level stock and Kanban level to avoid material shortage while keeping stock levels low.
- Leads, plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Ensure good cooperation and procedures linking Supply Chain and Production to ensure on request delivery and optimal inventory levels.
- Provide input to and participate in weekly S&OP meetings
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Provides the manufacturing information such as material transaction, manufacturing capacity, WIP and inventory level and related information’s to support the improvement of manufacturing value stream according the plant wide TEOA implementation
- Works closely with material purchaser, logistics and warehouse officer and shop floor production
- Prepares production planning, capacity, ERP/MRP/SDB information and parameter setting and so on to support the standard requirements such as ISO/TS 16949, customer requirements and upon the business approach and requirements.
- Responsible for developing and reporting of relevant KPIs (forecast accuracy, sales vs forecast, etc
- Supports audits and certifications within ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001
- Controlling fluctuations in demand volume related to cash flow and inventory buildup.
- Actively support the Prototype Process (IPO) to ensure quick execution and delivery.
- With input from COM and R&D ensure correct Bill of Material and MRP / stock level parameters are correctly added to ERP for new products.
- Support purchasing and production to ensure phase-in and phase-out of products is smoothly executed with none / a minimum of excess stock remaining for phase-out parts.
- Thai male / female
- Education/ preference (minimum requirement)
- BS/BA degree in Industrial Engineering or Business, or a BS/BA in another field with related scheduling or project management experience
- Master degree in planning would be advantage* BS/BA degree in Industrial Engineering or Business, or a BS/BA in another field with related scheduling or project management experience.
- Experience and knowledge in areas preferable e.g. years, industry, product, commercial, leadership, customer, etc
- * 8+ years of experience in manufacturing/industry setting, preferably in operations or supply chain
- * Experience from production- and logistic company is a plus
- * International experience is preferred
- * Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT tools and systems
- * ERP systems such as M3, SAP - In-depth knowledge
- * Strong computer skills, high level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- English - good written and spoken
- Personal Attributes
- Strong communicator, ability to correspond verbally and written with professionals with international backgrounds
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently, individually and in teams
- Pro-active and service minded
We offers great candidates the opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing dynamic global company, an attractive remuneration package and significant training opportunities. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Please send your full resume with expected salary to
Wema Environmental Technologies Ltd.,) –Bangna Plant
999/18 Moo 15 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Bangna-Trad KM23
Bangsaothong Samuthprakarn 10540
Tel: 02-1825291-3 Ext 4204