Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities. In addition we provide excellent work environment, so together we move the world.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team as
Material Management Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215297
Formal prerequisites for the position (e.g. training, experience, education etc.)
- High Vocation Certificate, Diploma/Bachelor or Master Degree
- Male or Female, not over 37 years old
- SAP and logistics knowledge is an advantage
- Open mind and high EQ
- Good team player
- Have leader skill
- Fast learning
- Work hard
- Good attitude
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Support main process start up and continuous improvement in order to achieved operation target.
- Define technical instruction and process control plan regarding to new logistics process concept.
- Provide technical training to production and maintenance regarding to new technology, process and equipment
- Issue WI of logistics process.
- Introduction of appropriate process control standards and ongoing monitoring of the operation of the process and material management.
- Analyze the activities of troubleshooting and corrective/preventive action.
- Support the plant daily operation as required.
- Coordinate the activities with another department.
- Lead and support the activities of process improvement.
- Respond to review and improve safety on logistics process.
- Ensure of the space optimization in order to keep inventory available for new received goods.
- Internal material management.
- Ensure that the progresses in a timely manner, with sufficient level of quality, within the agreed scope.
- Coordinating and evaluating the efforts of warehouse staff to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time.
- Stock maintain in system level.
- Another or relate as superior assign
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Schaeffler Manufacturing Thailand Co,. Ltd.
390/1 Hemaraj Chonburi Industrial Estate 2, Kao Khan Song, Sriracha