Material Expediter (Oil and Gas) - Urgent Required!
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197052
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Material Expediter for Oil and Gas as detail below;
- Locates and moves materials, equipment and parts between work areas of project location/site to expedite processing of goods, according to pre-determined schedules, needs and priorities
- On-site loading and unloading of supplies and equipment
- Assists in receiving, unpacking and checking of incoming materials against invoices or bills of lading to verify items and quantities received Assist with tank installation and repairs
- Palletizes, tags, and moves material to designated locations
- Assists in the preparation of materials for local issue and shipment
- Keeps accurate records and prepares reports
- Keeps floors and storage areas clean and orderly
- Takes physical inventory of supplies and coordinates restocking orders, as directed
- Requires the ability to properly wear, use, and maintain personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Provide assistance to staff in the field/site location as requested
- Maintain a safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
We are the group of 7 companies having business in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Service. We provice Logistics Support and Technical Service to Key Concessionaires and Service Companies; including Transportation, Customs Clearance, Equipment Rental, Warehousing, and Personnel Supply. We also play as a Service Company in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production area, including Well Service, Downhole Tools Sale and Repair, Engineering & Consultation, Structural Fabrication and others. Currently, we need qualified personnel to fill the vacancies.