Material Coordinator (1 Position)
Zagro (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196668
- Control on Purchasing task
- Responsible for customs clearance and logistics task
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Min 4 years working and experiences in purchasing
- Good communication in English both speaking and written
- Livestock Business Experience is preferable
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet)
- Strong analytical, negotiation, solving problem and communication skills
If you have what it takes, please send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration via "Apply Now"
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zagro (Thailand) Limited
About Zagro (Thailand) Limited
Zagro is a Singapore mainboard public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for livestock, aquatic and crops. Zagro also distributes pharmaceutical raw materials and products for public health.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.