Marketing Staff ,BKK (5 Positions)
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257519
- Male or Female, Age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related fields.
- At least 2 years experienced in business development,sales and marketing in Manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in English communication & writing.
- Strong Sales and Marketing Analysis, Marketing research, Negotiation skill and Customer orientation.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independentlyand as part of a team.
- Have pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people, and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Carry on sales planning, production planning, and stock management.
- Reviewing program for the best sales opportunity.
- To develop sales plan and goal.
- Experienced in Oversee billing, understand the market and verify all sales promotion campaign.
- To stay abreast of new product and the changing need of our customer in a variety of way.
- Analyzed Sales and Marketing survey to apply for business strategy plan.
- Analyzed sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirement and monitor the preferences of customer.
- Analyzed business situation accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
ผู้สนใจ สามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมแนบรูปถ่ายและหลักฐานการสมัครมาได้ที่ APPLY NOW
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/5 M. 3, T. Tasith, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. 66 (0) 3895-0040 - 44
Fax 66 (0) 3895-0045 – 46
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
About Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd. (“We”) was found in 1996.
We have been producing and selling excavators to Thai customers and also been exporting our products to South-east Asia customers for 20 years.
Further from next year we will promote business globalization.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic personnel to join our team on our new venture in Thailand.
The successful applicants will have an opportunity to work with experienced people and grow with us.