Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245932
- Provide input to and supports the implement of the product marketing strategy at local level for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing based on Group marketing strategy that will improve the company’s competitive position and is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and objectives
- Supports the implementation of product pricing and product strategy (out of central marketing strategy premises, marketing plan), aligned with local business functions for existing and new customer products across all customer touch points.
- Executes the pricing and positioning for new and used motorbikes during the entire life cycle of the products.
- Initiates and drives marketing activities for the brand in the market including all product and marketing communication activities for all motorcycle related business areas; interface to sales planning & steering (e.g. ordering demo motorcycles, sales channel strategy).
- Plans, steers and controls overall marketing budget and marketing target achievements incl. measures in compliance with corporate objectives.
- Executes and implements the market specific marketing communication strategy through planning and execution of communication campaigns, communication materials and effective media management within the annual budgets
- University degree, preferable in Business Administration, Marketing, or Industrial Engineering and Management
- Thai nationality aged 27 - 35 years old
- Some experience in automotive / motorcycle industry is essential
- Least 3-year experience in marketing field with good product knowledge and affinity (preferable within a multinational company)
- Fluent command of English and Thai language
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, collaboration and organization.
- Having ability to interact and cooperate with internal and external parties
- Flexibility, creativity, dynamic, result oriented and time management skills
- Rider License for motorcycle is beneficial
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.