Marketing Specialist (Cosmetics)
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220852
1. Trial Activities
- Work with internal parties (Sales Team) to come up with the overall calendar of activities on Trial for the year
- Lead agency briefing on conceptualization of consumer events/workshops/tea parties and ensure excellent execution based on the brief
- Coordinate with internal parties (Sales Team) to ensure strong consumer plans are in place and excellent, on-time execution of consumer events/workshops/tea parties/etc.
- Liaise with 3rd party tie-ups in driving activities on the events, communication, door gift, etc.
- Tracking of results of trial activities and ensure that ongoing activity metrics are improving on an ongoing basis.
2. Marketing Alliances/Tie-Ups
- Lead marketing alliances in collaboration with the agency to identify and initiate consumer relevant alliances and tie-ups that are in line with the brand strategies
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure programs are executed with excellence
3. Communication Materials
- Work with marketing and agencies to adapt communication/POS materials related to consumer activities.
- Work with agencies to ensure right local translations on communication
- Work with agencies to ensure quality of communication is in line with brand image
- Coordinate with sales team/BC Manager to distribute brand/communication materials to the counters.
4. Budget Management - Manage budgets, process payment, conduct regular budget tracking for the key budgets that BOT owns (Samples, In-store Events, Paper Bag, Counter Leaflet)
5. Lead the staff sale project for Thailand including coordination with relevant teams like, sales team, Team Admins, and vendors and ensure execution excellence.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing especially in Event Management will be advantage
- Strong background in leading projects CPS/schedules with excellent problem solving and communications skills.
- Strong leaning in working with diverse group of people and must be willing to be working after office hours and weekends on occasional basis to lead the Below-the-Line executions
- Good command of English
Working Location: BTS
Salary: THB 27,000 – 50,000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
About ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.