Renesola (Thailand) Ltd.
ReneSola is US listed multi-international company. We have worldwide business network and sales branches established in Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, Singapore and other the APMEA, providing customers with timely services and high-quality photovoltaic and LED lighting products. With our innovative technology capabilities and quality products, ReneSola is actively expanding the downstream business, providing integrated solutions for commercial, residential and utility projects to tirelessly and continuously improve the strategic status of new energy and to further improve our innovative capability.
Marketing Service Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254166
Marketing Services Manager will provide a broad range of marketing activities support and communications to commercial teams to drive brand awareness and sales growth in consistent with Company’s goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for strategic direction, effective communication plans and execution of all external and internal communications, and assist in identifying and developing CRM plans.
- Manage and control packaging design in accordance with Corporate Identity and local regulations.
- Create and establish the effective annual marketing activities calendar and execution within budget.
- Work to maintain corporate branding and visual identity guidelines of all marketing materials and activities.
- Conduct appropriate research and study on market opportunities, competitors and industry.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer/partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and others.
- Work and develop local website with contents in local language on corporate theme and maintain up-to-date information.
- Create and develop collateral, presentations, brochures, product sell sheets, fact sheets, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with inputs from management, product management, sales, and customers.
- Develop and execute online strategies that include search engine optimization, keyword search, search engine marketing and social media to promote branding and activities.
- Write collateral materials promoting company’s products.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audience, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Special projects as assigned.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication Art or relevant.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing services/communication role.
- Strong communication skills in Thai and English.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and write about them clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good track record in managing projects and working with various team members to accomplish common objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and sound understanding of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).