We are expanding our TEAM.
Who are we?
Our group owns and manages highly rated food and beverage venues in Bangkok that are growing rapidly. We are expanding our marketing department to support our growth.
The office located at Sukhumvit 23, close by BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit station.
If you are a highly energetic and creative person seeking an opportunity to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply by using "APPLY NOW", no phone calls.
Please send your resume written by English Only!!
Marketing Operations Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219531
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, etc, as well as to extract information from the Revel POS database API) used to inform marketing and corporate decision making processes.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on, and to measure the ROI of, marketing programs and promotions.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 5 ½ work day week.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience with analytic techniques and web analytics technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience in development (or managing development) of applications to access data through website API’s a big plus.
- Strong verbal and written language skills in both English and Thai.
- Ability to work in the Food and Beverage industry in venues that serve luxury lifestyle products including alcohol and cigars.