Brighton College International School Bangkok
Marketing Officer & Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248215
Brighton College Bangkok wishes to recruit a Marketing Officer and Graphic Designer to support the marketing and communications function of Brighton College Bangkok. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and will have the opportunity to be involved in all stages of marketing Brighton College Bangkok within Thailand, regionally and internationally.
BRIGHTON COLLEGE BANGKOK
Brighton College is delighted to have opened its third sister school in Bangkok, one of South East Asia’s most vibrant and successful capital cities. Brighton College Bangkok opened in September 2016, on an iconic and purpose-built 20-acre campus in central Bangkok, and will
comprise of a Pre-Prep (for up to 500 pupils aged 2 to 8), a Prep School (for 600 pupils aged 8 to 13) and a Senior School (for 400 pupils aged 13 to 18), with a pupil capacity of 1,500. It will aspire to become one of Asia’s leading schools.
Brighton College Bangkok will deliver the Brighton College curriculum, leading to IGCSEs and A-levels/IB Diploma, and its pupils will aspire to the leading universities of the world, including Oxbridge and the US Ivy League. The College will seek accreditation from COBIS and the ISC, and membership of the HMC and IAPS.
Brighton College Bangkok will benefit from a partnership with Brighton College, the UK’s most academically successful co-educational school, and with Brighton College Abu Dhabi and Brighton College Al Ain, its two sister schools in the Middle East. The Brighton family of schools currently educates more than 4,000 pupils.
PRE-PREP SCHOOL – opened in September 2016
Brighton College Bangkok Pre-Prep School openedin September 2016 in purpose-built and self-contained facility on the College campus.
The Pre-Prep educates pupils aged 2 to 8 in its Pre-Nursery and six forms of Nursery, Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, and Year 4. Now the school wishes to recruit anenthusiastic and creative Marketing Officer & Graphic Designer
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7.15 am to 16.15
School events and activities
- Offering full support of the Marketing function in order to promote Brighton College Bangkok positively and recruit students.
- Designing and producing marketing materials and graphics for the College including, for example, advertising artwork, internal publications, flyers, web banners and branded collateral.
- Undertaking market research as and when required.
- Photography and co-ordination of an image library.
- Supporting the implementation of the College’s social media strategy through regular updates on the official social media channels.
- Updating website content.
- Preparing graphic / VDO presentations for front of house information programmes, welcome messages and other purposes as required.
- Liaison and negotiation with external suppliers as assigned.
- Assist with ad hoc projects from conception to completion.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the post as required by the Head of Marketing or other members of the College’s Leadership Team.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following attributes:
The following qualities are essential:
- A positive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- An effective communicator
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Highly organised
An attractive salary package commensurate with the responsibility of the post will be offered. This will be reviewed annually.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following to Mr Stephen Andrews, Chief Finance and Operations Officer (Bursar) and must include:
a) A typed letter of application, outlining your suitability for the role in no more than two pages, which should be addressed to the Bursar at Brighton College International School Bangkok;
b) A current CV, including the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three professional referees, one of whom must be your current or last employer.
c) A completed Support Staff Application Form, which can be found at www.brightoncollegebangkok.com/recruitment/vacancies/
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered and the College reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please visit our website for more information: www.brightoncollegebangkok.com.
Brighton College Bangkok is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Should your application be successful, a disclosure will be requested from the UK’s Disclosure and Barring Service.