Foton Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd. (Hereafter referred to as Foton) was founded in August 28, 1996 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. At present, with a business scope covering full series of commercial vehicles, including medium and heavy-duty trucks, light-duty trucks, VANs, pickups, and buses, and an accumulative production and sales volume of approximate 6,000,000 vehicles, it’s China’s commercial vehicle manufacturer with most types and largest scale. In addition, Foton established Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. and Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. jointly with Daimler and Cummins respectively, two renowned manufacturers in world’s automotive industry.
At present, Foton possesses nearly 20 complete vehicle plants and engine plants around the China, with the production capacity of complete vehicles and assorted engines more than 1,000,000 vehicles/year.
Around the globe, Foton has completed the construction of 13 KD plants, possessed R&D branches in Japan, Germany, Taiwan, and other countries and regions, and established Foton Divisions in India and Russia. In terms of the energy-saving and new energy automobile fields, Foton keeps the development of energy-saving and environment-friendly products and has entered the commercialization operation. The energy-saving and new energy vehicles have covered various fields, including trucks, buses, and multi-functional vehicles, and Foton Motor has become the China’s largest manufacturer in terms of production and sales volume of new energy vehicles.
Foton owns 6 major industries including automobile and new energy automobile, engineering machinery, new energy, finance, modern logistics, and information technology service, jointly constitute a golden industry chain with complementary advantages, shared resources, and mutual supports.
In 2020, Foton will become a world-class mainstream auto with the production and sales volume hitting 3,000,000 vehicles and sales revenue hitting RMB 330 billion.
Marketing Manager - Network and Brand Communications
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242541
Essential Job Responsibilities
Responsible for the overall management and coordination of business products, which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and business objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
- Initiate and develop marketing programs to deliver company's business goals
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions
- Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development
- Create attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume Develop effective promotion and advertising programs in cooperation with Advertising Agency
- Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure
- Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
- Male or Female, Age 30 years old above
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields
- At least 7 years experiences in marketing field, at least 3 years in supervisor level up.
- Have experience in automobile's business is a plus.
- Good communications in English, Chinese is a plus.
- Strong analytical skill, Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Work location at Onnut-Ladkrabang Road.