Marketing Manager – FMCG
EIG Dermal Wellness (Thai) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225221
Responsible in translating marketing strategy into actionable and sound brand marketing programs with specific objectives which results in the achievement of overall brand objective and complements the business plan in terms of building the brand equity and growing the brand market share and business. Takes a lead in providing clear brand and marketing directions to regional offices either directly or via distribution partners to ensure successful execution of planned strategies in promoting / retailing FMCG products.
- Set the creative direction for the brand and all aspects of the advertising production process.
- Conceptualize and develop brand strategic marketing plan and annual brand development plan.
- Responsible for planning and implementing brand plans, programs, operations and activities according to stipulated timeline - ensuring quality brand, advertising, event, social e-marketing, PR and CRM Management.
- Manages brand A&P and budget to ensure sustainable communication and aligned with sales targets.
- Work closely with Sales Team to strategize, conceptualize, plan, develop and effectively implement sales and marketing strategies in driving business results and accomplish business objectives for all trade channels.
- Develops effective pricing strategy and understands the impact of pricing and costing on P&L as well as management of trade budget utilization for effective ROI.
- Responsible to analyze, forecast and project monthly production/ordering volume and ensure the right level of inventory (stocks) - to prevent out of stocks situation.
- Conducts periodic market trend analysis and business reviews by trade channels and plan necessary steps to drive the sell-in and sell-out
- Keeping abreast with current consumer needs, marketplace trends, market research, advertising, media, business drivers and competitor’s strategy.
- Identifying and assessing the potential of new product development together with Head of Marketing and provide new product launch support to trade marketing and sales on POSMs, sales kit, premiums, press releases, ATL artwork and planogram displays,
- Provide brand direction and support to regional countries with brand guide book, POSM, ATL artwork, imagery, premium, press releases, seasonal offering and product highlights, Have regular discussions with respective regional marketing representative on the development and planning of regional brand campaigns.
- Other roles deemed appropriate by management.
- Thai Nationality Only. Female Only.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the beauty/skin care products, preferably in FMCG industry such as dealing with Watsons Thailand, Boots Thailand, other modern trade.
- Result-oriented, forward thinking, HANDS ON, ambitious & committed to building strong brand equity.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skills to drive forward a brand idea/concept.
- Dynamic team player and works well with all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to organise, prioritize and be resourceful.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai. Able to communicate in English with foreigners.
48/28 Soi Rungrueng, Ratchdapisek Road, Samsen Nok, Huai Khwang, Bangkok.
Close to MRT (Sutthisarn)
Tel. +662 276 3978 Press 5
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EIG Dermal Wellness (Thai) Co., Ltd.
About EIG Dermal Wellness (Thai) Co., Ltd.
EIG Dermal Wellness (Thai) Co.,Ltd ผู้นำเข้าและจัดจำหน่ายผลิตภัณฑ์ดูแลผิว เดอร์มาโลจิกา (Dermalogica) จากประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา และศูนย์บำบัดและดูแลสุขภาพผิว แอสเทอร์ สปริง (Aster Spring) มีกิจการอยู่ทั่วโลกได้แก่ อเมริกา อังกฤษ ออสเตรเลีย มาเลเซีย สิงคโปร์ ฮ่องกง และประเทศไทย โดยปัจจุบันในประเทศไทยมีพนักงานทั้งสิ้นประมาณ 120 คน
More Jobs from this employer