Marketing Manager/ Asst. Marketing Manager/ผู้จัดการการตลาด/ ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการการตลาด
Pacific Pipe Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239542
Location: Lumpini Tower, Sathorn
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse and develop marketing plans to deliver organisation’s business goals.
- Assessing, monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of the market competition and consumer behavior’s in order to develop marketing and sales strategies.
- Create attractive promotion campaigns to gain advantage in the market.
- Establish a new relationships and network of “Key Opinion Leader” of each business groups to support goals and marketing strategies of the organisation.
- Researching and assessing the market in order to chase an opportunity to spread new products.
- Coordinate with sales team in order to implements activities in the market efficiently.
- Conduct market analysis and develop brand strategy to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer and Master’s degree in Marketing is preferable.
- Have experiences of industrial marketing would be advantage.
- Driving licence is preferable.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific Pipe Public Company Limited
About Pacific Pipe Public Company Limited
Pacific Pipe Public Company Limited or “PAP” is the leader in steel-pipe manufacturers in Thailand with expertise and experience by almost 40 years. We offer many types of steel-pipes; round black steel-pipes, round galvanized steel-pipes, square pipes, rectangular pipes and other related products over 3,000 directories certified by various international standards. Recently, we have customers in many countries over Europe, America and Asia teritory.
Further more, we also produce as per specific order qualified to all international standards in order to fulfill precise requirements of both local and oversea customers through advanced technological facilities, sophisticated equipment and modern machines that are controlled by our high-skilled engineers and technicians with superior management team. We have successfully maintained our world-class quality products and outstanding quality deliveries to fulfill high-level of our customer’s satisfaction.
More Jobs from this employer