JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254918
- Initiate sales strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; resolve problems; identify trends; determine system improvements and implement change to achieve sales operational objectives.
- Responsible for brand development, analyses & reporting, initiatives and recommendations.
- Manage marketing budgets and monitor spending on a monthly basis.
- Liaison with field to develop and produce market needs.
- Analyze business impact and effectiveness of all marketing programs and activity.
- Analyze sales results.
- Research, identify, and capitalize on market opportunities; improve product ranges; coordinate new product development to improve product marketability and profitability
- Ensure proper brand image in all areas: in-store, magazines, and internet sites.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Work closely with Product Planning team to define marketing materials.
- Plan and manage Retail shop promotion, communicating to counter staff, workshop creation to drive sales.
- Develop and execute advice strategy and digital strategy to suit business plan.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Sales and Marketing Management (travel related experience is plus)
- At least 2 years’ experience at managerial level with ability to run the business unit independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to get things done working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic brand development skills.
- Strong organizational, project management & leadership skills (ability to train and develop people).
- Strong multi-tasking, planning/organizing skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Benefits Package : Performance Bonus, Medical insurance, Dental Allowance, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, New Year Staff Party, Birthday Gift, Congratulation Allowance, Condolence Allowance, Annual Health Check-up, Company Trip (2013 : Japan, 2014 :Taiwan), Others.
Interested candidates, please email your English resume with your recent photo and expected salary via APPLY NOW
JTB (THAILAND) LTD.
Harindhorn Bldg. 54 North Sathorn Rd., 9Fl., Room 9C,9D,9E and 9I
Silom, Bangrak, BKK 10500,
Attn: Khun Chantra, Human Resources & Administration Department
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
About JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
JTB (Thailand) Limited was established since 29th October 1990, leads the way for creation of inbound premium travel services, pursuit of customers satisfaction based on our commitment to provide the best products and services. In other hand with our extensive global network, outbound business is another key product channel to serve customers who travel globally.