MARKETING MANAGER (LUXURY BRAND: FASHION AND COSMETIC)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249873
Employer Ref. 242DBRBG
Our client has a rich heritage and successful history in luxury fashion and cosmetics. They are the global benchmark for modern elegance, impeccable quality and style. Their products and cultural values, blend both tradition and innovation. They have been delivering the values of femininity, freedom and modernity to all customers. Constantly seeking the next level of inspiration, they wish to appoint highly motivated, energetic and dynamic talent to the position of Marketing Manager.
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Generating and strategizing marketing campaigns to support retail and working hand in hand with sales teams to drive revenue (positioning, market matrix, strategy, penetration, etc.)
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategies and a timetable of promotions and activities to support the marketing plan and aimed at maximizing consumer brand awareness and revenues.
- Generating branding ideas that positively reflect on the positioning of the company.
- Ensuring adherence of all marketing campaigns/promotions to marketing plans and specifications set by brand owners in order to ensure regional/global brand image standardization.
- Planning, executing and monitoring all marketing activities.
- Supervising creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Nurturing and developing all external perceptions of the company and growing the market share.
- Training and leading a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models and channels to position the business as an innovator and leader.
- Managing visual merchandising.
- Researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product ranges; coordinating new product development to improve product marketability and profitability.
- Managing people effectively; training and motivating the team.
- Thai nationality, female only.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Direct marketing experience in fashion retail with over 5 years at the managerial level.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic, creative and proactive.
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.