Marketing Manager (Property Development)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249421
Employer Ref. JO-1611-360152, consumer4
Client Info: Property Development / Real Estate
- Responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns and programs that support business objectives for sustained growth.
- Developing and monitoring marketing plans and strategies; reviewing marketing activities.
- Managing agencies in regard to production of all sales & promotional materials including online - offline
- Utilize public relations, advertising, sales enablement, customer tools, brand management to form a cohesive marketing communications campaign.
- Setting plans, sales strategies, and driving sales to achieve the sales target.
- Ensure our marketing communications programs are well aligned, are as effective and efficient as possible, and are having maximum impact.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills are essential.
- Developing CRM
- Thai National Only, Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Experience in High-rise, Low-rise properties, and retail business is a plus.
- At least 5 years experienced in property/real estate marketing, if having experiences in advertising and promotional activities, sales management will be advantage.
- Preferred capability of sales - driven, business execution, hands-on strategy and multi-tasking.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills in market and customer research.
- Dynamic, creativity, leadership personality.
- Skilled in negotiation with service mind attitude.
- Willing to travel.
- Good command in English, both writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to The Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Thailand) co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.