Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247696
- With the Marketing Director, define marketing activation plan based on consumer demand, brand direction, and business requirements to raise brand awareness in order to generate sales and build customers’ royalty.
- Build relationships with customers and potential partners to develop programs which deliver benefits to each party.
- Initiate, drive, monitor the implementation of brand strategies and evaluate progress/effectiveness and initiate improvement in collaboration with sales team (marketing activities & communication plan (events, customized advertising campaigns, public relations, surveys, marketing & selling tools,etc.)
- Co-operate with modern trade, traditional trade and end users to ensure that all marketing communication tools (ATL and BTL) are done in an effective way for customer satisfaction.
- Develop and follow up all project deliverables (scope of program, budgets, timelines, and creative guidelines) and ensure they are completed within timeline and budget.
- Analyze and benchmark competition..
- Lead & motivate Marketing Communication team and develop them in terms of skills and knowledge.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Marketing Campaigns Activation Management experience in construction environment
- Experience in marketing plan and tools development, execution and evaluation (digital platforms,and other marketing tools) + strong marketing promotional knowledge, trade, brand marketing
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|