Marketing manager (Application online)
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246350
Our client is the world's hottest mobile messaging platform; offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, Company has become a hot cultural icon with 500 million users in over 230 countries. Company has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries
Position: Marketing Manager (Application online)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Salary range: (Up to experience)
- Identify business opportunity and develop market entry strategy.
- Develop Business Plan and Business Case.
- Expand New user experience for application
- Identify issues and problems, adjust strategic action items.
- Align global strategy with Thai market strategy.
- Take part in a complete marketing experience.
- Shape service/campaign development process, organize service/campaign launches and form future marketing strategy on ATL/BTL.
- Lead positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications.
- Work with a cross-functional team across, marketing, corporate communications, webmasters, service development, engineering and more.
- Strong understanding of ATL and social media marketing dynamics and execute promotional campaigns.
- Work with service teams to launch new services in support of marketing strategy.
- Implementation of the communications and media planning on ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Liaise with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and work with external agencies on creativity and event-based projects.
- Closely work with local agency to drive marketing communication ideas and activities.
- Minimum 5 year of proven marketing experience from the relevant industry
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Can do market research on specific future service and develop market
- Internet or Application online industry experience is preferred.
- Language ability: Thai (Native level) and English (Fluent level)
- Good analytical and project management skill and Negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentation and Business consultation skills
- Result orientated team player
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to marisa.v @orenburg.co.th or kamolrat.c @orenburg.co.th (Call 02-634 1722 ext. 17)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th