Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240921
Employer Ref. 506089
Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Our Client is a USA Multinational Company whose brands have served and entertained consumers all around the world for close to a century. They are a fun and dynamic company and have grown massively in the retail space across the globe in the last decade especially in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to be part of their set up team in Bangkok, to bring their presence in the region to the next level
- Be a part of a dynamic company with a huge international presence
- Golden opportunity for a pioneer and strategy role
As the key contributor to the Marketing team, you are accountable for:
- In collaboration with the global marketing teams, lead a team of highly creative Brand/Product Managers to establish and drive the execution of marketing strategy for assigned brands in local market
- Develop the overall platform P&L for locally distributed bands and establish marketing budget and long-term vision and annual marketing plans to meet product revenue and profitability targets
- Lead, create and oversee day-to-day excellence in marketing program execution to support all tactics on time and on budget. Lead in the development of the Trade Marketing Strategy and Execution to achieve defined business objectives across all brands and channels
- Activate brand portfolio on a retail level 52 weeks per year securing incremental out of aisle and ad feature space, while creating sell through demand through integrated marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the Thai retail space (Department Store and Hypermarkets) in the lifestyle/ luxury/ cosmetics/ FMCG category. You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Trade Marketing with great commercial mindset and analytical skills. Ability to interpret data and drive value-added market/ consumer insights, budget management and obtain good understanding of return on investment. Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits. You will be working with multinational co-workers in an international environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving, and your latest picture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.