Marketing Manager (Oil and Gas)
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228780
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Marketing Manager for Oil & Gas Business as detail below;
Marketing Manager will be responsible for several areas, including but not limited to:
- Understand the Seadrill vision and apply the company values in all business activities
- Tender management
- Contract negotiations
- Preparation of Bid Approval Sheets (BAS)
- Maintenance of marketing information database for all rigs in given division
- Client engagement
- Attendance in relevant forums, conferences etc
- Develop business strategy for the Division
- Develop annual action plan for the Business Division, including Client visit follow up plan
- Continuous market evaluation short, medium and long term, including competitor analysis
- Business Development & Opportunities
- Marketing reports
- Attendance in relevant forums, conferences, general marketing etc.
- Continuous improvement of marketing processes
- Higher education, preferably in Business/Finance related discipline (CPA/MBA/MSc or similar). Extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Experience from Commercial/Financial discipline in large industrial company, preferably oil/offshore related.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Structured and organized mind-set
- High level of integrity
- Fluent in English
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
We are the group of 7 companies having business in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Service. We provice Logistics Support and Technical Service to Key Concessionaires and Service Companies; including Transportation, Customs Clearance, Equipment Rental, Warehousing, and Personnel Supply. We also play as a Service Company in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production area, including Well Service, Downhole Tools Sale and Repair, Engineering & Consultation, Structural Fabrication and others. Currently, we need qualified personnel to fill the vacancies.