Thai Summit Shape Corp Co., Ltd.
TS-Shape strives to improve the quality of life for its customers, employees and community. This purpose is fulfilled through commitment to TS-Shape’s core values: teamwork, social responsibility, shared benefits, sustainable production, and people empowerment and development. With a work environment that encourages individual development, opportunity to share ideas and teamwork, TS-Shape is seeking long term associates interested in a career path that supports our vision to be the best automotive part maker of roll forming and energy absorption modules in the ASEAN.
TS-Shape is a full service supplier to the global automotive OEM’s specializing in highly engineered energy management components. As a joint venture between Thai Summit Automotive and Shape Corp, this Thai-American company leads the region in process and material advancements and position TS-Shape as a pioneer in roll forming and complex assembly.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227646
- Sex/Age: Male or Female, age between 35-40 years old.
- Educational Background : Bachelor or Master Degree's in Marketing or related field
- Work Experience : At least 3 yrs of marketing supervising experience in automotive manufacturing industry could be an advantage
- Computer Skills: Computer skills such as Microsoft Applications; including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Language Skills: Good Command in English
- Analytical and logical thinking to make decisions and solve problems in any situations.
- Good personality and presentation skills.
- Multi-tasked and able to work under pressure.
- Able to travel and work aboard for business trip.
- Develop detailed growth strategies by understanding competitive advantages/disadvantages of our product and service offerings for new products and services to support Shape and the customer’s growth.
- Translate customer needs and requirements into new business growth opportunities.
- Prepare an initial business case for each new opportunity evaluating the business potential.
- Negotiate commercial pricing strategy directly with the customer to maximize profit.
- Evaluate quoted prices to determine if it is still efficient in the event that revisions to print or specifications occur.
- Develop key purchasing and engineering relationships with customers.
- Understand and effectively use customer development process and business entrance points for potential business opportunities.
- Network and define the customer organization structure, key decision makers and decision making process.
- Lead a team of sales engineers and product development engineers and gain support for the customer strategic growth plan.
- Manage program resource loads to ensure the optimal technical focus to support new business development.
- Update documentation as required, including but not limited to customer purchase orders and contracts.
- Maintain Quote records for all projects, those that were awarded, and those that were not.
- Review raw material, purchase parts and purchased operation's cost and prices - advising appropriate personnel of cost/price problems or discrepancies.
Contact Name : Ms.Yardpiroon Arnan
Address : 500/88 Moo 3, Tasit, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Phone : 038-923-900 ต่อ 103