MARKETING MANAGER (FOOD INGREDIENTS)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224537
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of food ingredients for the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Marketing Manager (Food Ingredients).
Salary: 120,000 - 150,000 Baht/month
- Developing marketing strategies to cover the 4 pillars of marketing (Marketing Intelligence, Product Management & Great Innovations, Marketing Communication and Customer Marketing) to achieve the company target.
- Developing annual marketing plan and marketing activities in line with company objective.
- Working closely with the Sales, Technical and R&D teams to launch international & regional innovations and to exchange best practices with other countries in the region.
- Preparing annual marketing budgets and ensuring that expenses are within the budget.
- Planning and executing an annual marketing plan tailored to each line of business: industry, distributors, supermarkets and artisans.
- Developing and executing a cost-effective annual communication plan including public relations and advertising programmes with bakers association, trade schools, trade magazines and advertising.
- Establishing the information flow of products through regular newsletters and website and developing other effective forms of communication, including social networks.
- Organizing regional (technical) seminars and coordinating customer events e.g. innovation days, exhibitions, seminars, training and fairs, with Technical Advisors team, R&D and Sales team.
- Developing and producing cost-effective sales and marketing tools, ensuring these are distributed through the right internal/external channels.
- Collecting and updating the relevant market data and statistics for research and analysis (including consumer intelligence) to exploit market opportunities and/or up-date the product mix.
- Implementing Category Management in collaboration with the supermarket teams.
- Supporting the implementation of GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL, Golden Unicorn and other systems of the company.
- Male or female, aged between 36 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in food industry marketing with 3 years plus at a management level.
- Experience in B2B marketing is an added advantage.
- Creative, energetic, has initiative and is able to work independently.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.