Marketing Manager (Beverages; MT/HORECA)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212030
Employer Ref. 506685
- Great opportunity for a passionate marketer
- Leading FMCG Company
- Fun working culture with their Drink products!
Our client is a leading consumer product company that has grown massively in worldwide market in the last decade. They have shown strength through being the market leader in numerous categories as well as having well known marketing campaigns. They are currently looking for a high caliber and passionate Marketing Manager to lead their marketing team
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Promotion Planning - Initiate and establish promotional grid (with Sales Management); provide guidance on timetable/execution Financial/P&L
- Planning - Monthly budget updates; manage multiple P&L's
- Advertising - Provide guidance on creative and media strategy, manage media spending for each brands
- On-going Business - Manage existing business, work with trade marketing to help in the brainstorming of account-specific programs; develop contingency plans for volume needs
- New Product Development - Oversee entire process; approval of launch plans, planogram strategies, concepts and PR plan; provide timetable/execution guidance
- Managing and Developing Team- Responsible for Management of staff
The Successful Applicant
You must be a degree holder with relevant experience in the FMCG industry with deep understanding of the local consumer marker with at least 8 years' experience in Marketing (Brand or Product management background) in the FMCG industry
What's on Offer
You will be a part of the market leader with a multinational working environment. The company offers good compensation benefits.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.