Marketing Manager (Logistics industry)
Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196565
- Manage and initiate marketing strategies of services to across the countries in line with overall cross border transportation and fright forward
- Responsible for press relations, develop marketing campaigns and deliver meaningful messages and visions of the company to consumers
- Analyze and defines customer need
- Control and supervise subordinates (150 persons)
- Direct report to MD
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics management or related
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Marketing or Business Development for Logistic industry
- Experience in Sales of Fright forward
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to travel aboard
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Working Location: Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn
Salary: 70,000 – 100,000 Baht/Month (Depends on qualification and experience)
Other benefit: N/A
If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present salary and expected salary to us
ADECCO BANGNA RECRUITMENT LIMITED
909 Ample Tower, 4th Floor, Room no. 4/6 Bangna-Trad Road,Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02-348-3888 Fax: 02-348-3880 Mobile: 084-567-8816
Contact: Khun Pawin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.