Fresenius Medical Care Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229513
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed.
- Provide significant input into the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and required sales effort), allocation of expenses between products (taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth and profit contribution, potential competitors), required sales promotion programme (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities and customers’ needs and attitudes) and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Provide market input or survey for new business or business development
- Develop materials and tools for promoting products and services in areas of relevance, and strategic assessments of the company’s products in the Thailand and Lao market.
- Form informal networks with company senior management, updating them on a regular basis on developments within Marketing, and working with them on cross-functional projects.
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other healthcare organizations to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
- Work in conjunction with the medical department and Clinical Research Manager/Medical Director to develop programs and trials to support marketing.
- Provide assistance with preparation of submissions to regulatory agencies, tender boards and hospital formularies.
- Ensure effective team communication throughout the marketing department through the application of suitable reporting systems and structures and the identification and provision of appropriate training.
- Coaching of Product Managers, Training Specialist and Product Specialist in various aspects of management (e.g. budgets, presentation, and resource allocation).
- Financial management of the marketing programme including budget planning, resource allocation and preparation of monthly reports.
- Marketing communication roles and responsibilities of branding
- Handle overall marketing activities of renal product business and renal services business
- Develop and working on CRM and CSR Programs in the country and liaise with AP Region and South AP Region.
- Manage KOLs and key Government Organization to understand the policies and market shift situation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fresenius Medical Care Ltd.
About Fresenius Medical Care Ltd.
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 2.1 million individuals worldwide. Through its network Fresenius Medicalof 2,898 dialysis clinics in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis treatment to 233,156 patients around the globe. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world’s leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products. Fresenius Medical Care is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. More than 29 million vital treatments per year – all of which require the highest quality standards.
Our vision: Creating a future worth living, for People, Worldwide, Everyday. To cope with business growth, we would like to invite highly talented candidates to join us with the following senior management positions.