The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238243
This is a middle management role (with the potential for senior) tasked with helping the DOSM develop the company wide marketing strategy and then effectively implement it across all markets. The principle areas the Marketing Manager will be focused on will be supervising the day to day marketing activities (online paid and offline), business development (researching and developing plans for entering new markets), communication / follow-up communication with all relevant groups on an ongoing basis, developing the necessary resources to support the sales and marketing goals, the production of marketing and sales reports, market research projects and analysis, effectively collaborate with the PR and online teams and other sales and marketing project work as instructed.
- Support the DOSM in developing the overall sales & marketing strategy globally and for new markets.
- Manage the day to day running of the marketing department ensuring all promotional activities are executed on time and to budget i.e. Paid online promotion, PPC, Offline marketing outreaches, etc.
- Develop and implement the business development strategy for entering new markets
- Develop a communication strategy for creating and maintaining regular communication with clients, referrers and other relevant parties as well as following up with new markets.
- Coordinate with and support sales consultants / staff working in overseas markets.
- Organize business development activities to support the directors in developing new markets and maintaining effective relationships in existing markets meeting short and long term objectives including KPIs and budgeted goals.
- Design and produce marketing resources as required and to budget.
- Responsible for marketing activities budget and comply with approved budgets.
- Work with the PR and Online teams to achieve business goals and maximize sales and marketing opportunities in all markets.
- Perform administrative duties including filing, report compilation, tracking invoices and receipts, etc. as required.
- Supervise a small team of marketing functions
- Comply with the company ethics and compliance policy in all activities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
About The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
The Cabin Chiang Mai (www.thecabinchiangmai.com) is Asia’s Best and Most Respected Drug Rehab and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre located in Chiang Mai. Founded in 2010, The Cabin has built up its reputation and has successfully expanded from 8 rooms to 50 rooms. The Cabin’s clients are from all over the globe such as Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA and Middle East. Moreover than professional treatment programme, we also provide our client with luxury accommodation, boasting 50 beds with programme charge at $10K - $20K per month.
We are looking for a specialized, experienced, and highly energetic to continue our ambitious expansion plans.