PHHP (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225266
REPORT TO: Thailand Country Manager
1. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1) Manage the overall product strategy as it relates to the four P’s of marketing includingsegmentation analysis and customer targeting such that products are identified and positioned to maximize their revenue; develop promotional strategy including an integrated approach to promotion setting.
2) Product development including managing the product roadmap to incorporate all elements of the product lifecycle.
3) Manage the overall Product Management process at PHHP(Thailand) LTD. including a team of dedicated Product Executives and Publication&Branding Executive.
4) Working together with counterparts in the Marketing Communications organization, determine and manage all aspects of the product promotion strategy.
5) Gather and analyze feedback from distributors, sales, marketing, development to orient solutions for widespread deployment in the Thailand Markets including understanding and representing the end-user’s needs, market trends and competitive activity among these segments working with market intelligence
6) Own the comprehensive marketing plan that ensures the company’s products are strongly positioned in the marketplace while leading the individual Product Marketing Executive in making annual product marketing plans to achieve the company goals.
7) Setting the product training direction for Thailand with Product Executives (Health Care and Beauty Care), direct the Product Marketing and Publication&Branding teams to appropriately manage all aspects of their assigned products – from well-thought-out sales forecasting to product lifecycle management, and top line product growth metrics.
8) Work closely with peers in marketing management to ensure that there is clear understanding of product requirements, data and other support which will be provided by the Core Team Lead Product Development group, Marketing Division and other relevant department from the HQ team, Malaysiaforany product development issue, strategy, action plan and immediately pre and post-launch in order to achieve the Core Target setting by the HQ, Malaysia.
9) Develop benchmarks and milestones to measure marketing efforts and performance working with Market Intelligence;
10) Initiate product registration process by working closely with the appointed agency to process the registration with the Thailand FDA.
11) Maintain closed relationship with distributors to develop and improve channel and distribution effectiveness, including strategic partnerships.
12) To be the Spokesperson on behalf of PHHP(Thailand) LTD. in relevant with theCompany Product Line.
13) Contribute significantly on multiple levels and across teams as the key “go-to person” and strategic leader within the company.
1) Health Care or Beauty Care Experience is a must.
2) Experienced as a Management within the Product Development team or related for a reputable company.
3) Proven success in complex, solution-oriented market development.
4) "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, attitude
5) Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
6) Superb collaborator
7) Proven ability to manage direct and cross functional teams in a positive and collaborative leadership style
8) Must at least have Bachelor's degree in related filed
GOOD TO HAVE
1) Computer literate
2) Excellent Presentation Skill
3) Good command of languages in both Thai and English
3. PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL TRAITS
1) Able to work independently and under pressure
2) Good team player and project leader
3) Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills
4) Articulate, good listening and communication skills
5) Responsible, committed and positive working attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PHHP (Thailand) Ltd.
About PHHP (Thailand) Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer