Marketing Executive / Supervisor / Assistant Manager / Manager
The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253050
Salary : 40,000-80,000 THB
- Monitoring and implementing corporate communication design and layout and ensuring consistent use of branding in all marketing and communication materials across all platforms
- Engage customers on social media platforms and lead all areas of content generation across all media platforms.
- Analyze and identify the business opportunities with ideas to retain existing customers and engage potential customers.
- Plan and prepare the promotion and sale campaign materials, event, shop renovation, shop design and other related activities to support sales team.
- Coordinate activities of each departments both internal and external to get the result as company goal and direction.
- Coordination between the sales Staff, Design Department, installation teams and malls regarding location/promotions.
- Monitor and analyze the sales activities results to determine cost effective and recommend the improvement for the next job.
- Develop distribution channel to reach retail customers.
- Male or Female, age not over 45 years old.
- BA or MBA in Marketing, Branding, Marketing Communication, Advertising or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing, brand development, advertising or related field.
- Have knowledge and experience in execution of marketing campaigns and follow trends in social media and initiate new marketing strategies
- Have creative ideas, with analytical, organizing skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the timeline
- Strong collaborative team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Thinking creatively, Service orientation, Time management and Flexible.
- Good planning, problem solving and management skill.
- Strong presentation and communication skill.
- Be able to communication in English both speaking and writing
Interested applicants could send their resume with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectation to:
The Mall of Korea Co.,Ltd.
99/6-9 Show DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex, Rim Klong Bangkapi Road, Bangkapi Sub-District, Huaykwang Distric, Bangkok 10310
Telephone: Khun Moo 061-087-3234
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
About The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
The Mall of Korea (the “MOK”) is Korean content’s global provider, and it exports and/or operates Korean contents, such as retail brands, F&B, K-culture, with on/offline shopping mall partners from all over the world.
With the top Korean experts on various fields and close relationship with Korean entertainment network, it will provide Hallyu (K-Wave) and Korean brands to overseas continuously with a mixture of Korean entertainment elements.
Under the MOK, there are several sub-brands and subsidiaries for the business as in below;
- K. District: Korean walking street (Combination of Korean brands)
- Current Seoul: Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle products multi store
- MOK Hall: Convention hall
- Celeb F&B: Korean Celebrities’ F&B stores
- K-Super: Korean Supermarket
The MOK is a major partner of Show DC, and the operation area is around 18,000sqm. The business scope of the MOK are:
- Korean tenants In & Out / Operation / Management / Administration
- Financing & Support for Korean SME
- Direct operation of Korean Brands & Multi stores (e.g. Fashion / Cosmetic / Lifestyle Store, Convention Hall, GYM, Celeb related F&B, etc.)
The K. District and Current Seoul will officially open its doors in November 2016 to shoppers who fancy Korean brands and culture. The visitors from all over the world can enjoy exceptional Korean culture and the hottest Korean brands and products acclaimed by top Korean designers at one spot, which will represent Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae.
After launching the 1st Project in Bangkok with Show DC, the MOK will actively focus on SE Asia expansion. Chiang Mai & Kuala Lumpur shopping mall operation in 2017 is expected (over 17 shopping mall launching in SE Asia and few mores in each continent).
K-DISTRICT & CURRENT SEOUL
K-District is the biggest indoor Korean town outside Korea(Total space in SHOW DC is around 15,000sqm).As a Korean retail and entertainment mix platform, K-District recreates popular Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae in SHOW DC. A one of a kind experience like nowhere in Bangkok. Visitors will experience the excitement of the K-wave with authentic Korean style street food, fashion, beauty and lifestyle products.
Within K-District, you will finda K-Market that will carry the biggest range of fresh produce and packaged food imported from Korea.
Head to K-Promenade to feast on the tastes of Korea and enjoy unique menus created by celebrity cafes and restaurants.
Current Seoul, our core retail business platform, is Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle direct multi stores, located at Show DC 1F. It provides the popular and trendy Korean brands at a glance. Here are some brands in the Current Seoul.
For the 2nd step, we are planning to launch Kids related entertainment zone, GYM with Korean style therapeutic massage, Cosmetic surgery clinic, and etc.