Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive (MICE Industry)
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253424
Employer Ref. update2016
- Plan, create, and develop Customer Satisfaction Research and Development to meet new market opportunities
- Prepare Research & Development report/ Marketing Analysis report and present to the management team to create strategies
- Prepare and maintain database of customers, alliances, etc.
- Gather and maintain marketing database and information about MICE Industry
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- THAI nationality only
- Male or female age around 25years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Marketing functions
- Having experience in MICE business will be advantage
- Knowledgeable in marketing research, marketing analysis and CRM
- Proficient in English and computer programs such as MS Office
- Possess good level of creative thinking, analytical thinking, information seeking, result-oriented
Interested applicants (Thai nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.